MXNet 24 Port Network Switch
- Full 24 port copper POE+ ports with 370 Watts of power available
- Four 1GB SFP fiber port for longer runs
- Four 10GB SFP fiber ports for stacking
- Less than 2 seconds switching time
- Less than 40ms latency
- “Whisper” Quiet Operation
- AVPro Edge engineered and optimized Multicast A/V firmware modules
- IAVP – Intelligent A/V Processing
The MXNet 24 Port Network Switch is the center from which all other MXNet Ecosystem platform components revolve. The AC-MXNET-SW24 (and also AC-MXNET-SW48) pack a serious A/V performance punch with the addition of AVPro Edge’s proprietary design and engineering efforts. This isn’t your father’s network switch, and it’s also not just a simple re-configuration of multicast switch components. The AC-MXNET-SW24 includes a whole new AVPro developed network switch operating system (NOS) designed to reduce multicast processor loads and adds unique AVPro developed Intelligent A/V Processing (IAVP) technologies for more efficient multicast routing.
The AC-MXNET-SW24 Network Switch is only one part of the MXNet Ecosystem that includes Encoders, Network Switches, Control Processors, and other various components designed to facilitate the building of a custom A/V distribution system. MXNet’s Ecosystem includes formatting such as resolution scaling, full EDID management, HDR and Dolby Vision metadata, multifaceted video walls, and includes the MXNet Mentor setup and control tool - making installations easy on the integrator, while also presenting a major WOW factor for your client.